Juan Escutia C-56 Wreck & Reef Dive
Price: $4,000 MXN or $200 USD
Adventure underwater through Mexican history! This sunken wreckage belonged to the army and was purposely turned into an artificial reef. Come and discover the astonishing site that houses vibrant marine life such as lobsters and eagle rays, and as you make your way through the rooms on the inside of the wreck you will be amazed by the growing coral formations.
Departure Time7:15 am
Return Time3:00 pm
|Day 1||7:15am at the dive shop
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certified diver or above
- Medically fit to dive
- Have been diving within the last year
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- We would visit the Wreck and then the second dive on the reef will depend upon general conditions on the day, locations would be decided on the boat in the morning. If you have a request let us know when you book
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would offer the dives in the cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many people does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 customers per guide to enhance your learning experience
- How long does it take to get to the boat?
- We will drive in the pick up truck from Tulum to Puerto Morelos, this takes about 70 minutes.
- How long is the boat ride?
- It's only about 20 minutes