Mamá Viña Wreck
50$USD / per person
Price:$3,800 MXN or $190 USD
One of the most popular wreck dives in the area is this of Mamá Viña, a now sunken shrimping boat that is home to many different species of corals and marine animals such as moray eels, that make the diving experience a truly remarkable one.
Departure Time11:00 am
Return Time5:00 pm
|Day 1||11am at the dive shop
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certified diver or above
- Medically fit to dive
- Have been diving within the last year
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- We would visit the Wreck and then the second dive on the reef will depend upon general conditions on the day, locations would be decided on the boat in the morning. If you have a request let us know when you book
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would offer the dives in the cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many people does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 customers per guide to enhance your learning experience.
- How long does it take to get to the boat?
- We will drive in the pick up truck from Tulum to Playa Del Carmen, this takes about 40 minutes.
- Can I see sharks?
- During November and February we have our annual Bull Shark dives just a 5 minute boat drive away. During the rest of the year you have chances to see nurse sharks and reef sharks.