Discover Scuba Diving
Price: $2400 MXN or $120 USD
Experience the thrill of diving in just 1 day, with the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program!
If you are not ready to commit to the full PADI Open Water Certification or you don’t have enough time, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program will allow you to try Scuba Diving and see if you like it. This program is not a certification, but an easy introduction to the underwater World.
What will you learn?
Theory: You will learn the basics of the equipment and diving in the classroom.
Confined Water: Then you will head to the swimming pool to practice some skills.
Open Water Dive 1: After the skills you will head on a beautiful dive full of life around an open water Cenote.
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time3:00 pm
08:30am — Orientation to course
09:30am - Confined Water
11:00am - Open Water Dive in the Cenote (max depth 6m)
01:30pm - Return to Dive Shop
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Do I need previous experience?
- No, experience is no needed for this adventure
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 4 students per instructor
- If I have been diving before, do I need to do the theory and pool again?
- How deep will we go?
- The cenote has a depth of 6 meters / 18 ft
- What can I see?
- You will see lots of fresh and saltwater fish, beautiful mangroves and light affects.
- How long is the dive?
- The time underwater depends on how much you breath but normally around 45 minutes
- How far is the Cenote from the shop?
- It is about 10 minutes away by car however, don't worry we arrange transport from the dive shop.