PADI Open Water Referral – Four Open Water Dives
Price:$5500 MXN or $275 USD
Take the theory and confined water sessions with your local dive shop and then join us at Infinity2Diving to participate in four open water dives. At the end of the course you will be certified to dive unsupervised with your buddy, to maximum depth of 18m/60ft. During the four open water dives you will see some of the most diverse marine life and aquatic plants the Caribbean reef has to offer. The water is warm and crystal clear. The reef is full of life, colours and fun. Join us making bubbles under the waves!
08:00am — Dives 1 & 2 (max depth 12 metres) 1:00pm --- Logbook and finish
08:00am — Dives 3 & 4 (max depth 18 meters)
01:00pm* --- Logbook and Paperwork
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Completed all theory, swim tests and confined water sessions with a previous dive shop or PADI Instructor
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- What should I bring along?
- PADI referral form
- Remaining payment
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- We normally do 1 dive in Casa Cenote (an open cenote) and 3 on Tulum reef
- Can the dives be done in Dos Ojos or other cenotes?
- As you are taking an Open Water course, all dives must be done in a place with open water, this means that you need to have direct access to the surface. Once you have completed your open water course we can take you to Dos Ojos Cenote.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would do the dives in another open cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many students does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 students per instructor to enhance your learning experience.
- Will I be able to dive anywhere in the world with my PADI certification?
- Yes, PADI is the largest organization in the world, even if the shops are affiliated with another agency, they will recognize your PADI certifications.
- Can I go diving in cenotes after completing my course?
- Sure! We normally suggest adventure into Dos Ojos to have a great taste of what cenotes can offer.