WHAT ARE OUR PROTOCOLS FOR COVID-19?
During these times we must take care of each other. As a team we are following PADI,CDC and DAN’s recommendations. We are also updating our knowledge, on the matter, by taking courses to ensure our customers and staff’s safety. This is for your information. By taking these safety precautions, we are able to keep sharing with you our passion: Diving. Follow your guide recommendations and have fun!
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 meters and avoid direct contact with others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose and sneeze into the elbow or a tissue.
- Wear a face mask if possible.
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- Pack everything you need for the tour (towel, bottle of water, glasses, face mask)
- The shop, equipment and car will be disinfected before your arrival.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- Body temperature will be taken, hand sanitizing and disinfection of feet and bags. Our staff will be using face masks.
- Respect markers on the floor to allow distance between each person.
- We provide disinfected pens from a disinfected container to fill out the paperwork, and once you have finished please put the pens in the “dirty” box for disinfection.
- Your bag will be stored in a closet at the shop and we will give you a disinfected bag for your personal belongings for the tour.
- We have a special offer for you who have chosen to book a tour with us. You can buy your own mask, snorkel, regulator mouthpiece and bag for 25USD or 35USD depending on the model.
- After you have checked in your guide will take you to the equipment to try on the gear.
- We have already disinfected everything, however before taking the equipment to the car, we will sterilize the gear in tubs with timers for 5 minutes.
- There will be hand sanitizer in the car. The use of face masks is required.
BEFORE THE DIVE
- At the dive site, sanitize your hands before touching the equipment. The assembling of the gear, briefing and pre-dive checks will be performed within a safe distance.
- We provide biodegradable anti fog to avoid spitting in the mask.
- ENJOY THE DIVE.
AFTER THE DIVE
- Disinfect hands before disassembling the gear and loading it to the car.
- Back at the shop, leave everything in the car and fill your logbook.
- We will disinfect the car and the gear before storing it.