Coba ruins by bike and cenote swim
Price: $2300 MXN or $115 USD
Experience a complete Mayan adventure!
Explore this magnificent city hidden in the Mayan jungle, ride your way to see the highest pyramid in the Yucatán Peninsula. Discover the stunning world that lays underground swimming in the crystal clear water of a cenote. Share the magic of a real Mayan family that will show you some of their secrets and will make you feel like part of them.
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time3:00 pm
- 08:30 am — Reception at the shop to try on equipment.
- 09:30 am — Explore Coba.
- 12:00 am — Cenote time.
- 13:00 pm — Visit to Mayan village.
- 15:30 pm — Return to the shop.
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Reasonably fit.
- Fill out our Medical Questionnaire.
- How far is Coba from the shop?
- About 40 minutes drive from Tulum Downtown.
- Is the cenote inside Coba?
- No, the cenote is about 10 minutes drive from Coba.
- What about the Mayan village?
- The Mayan village is about 5 minutes drive from the cenote.
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 6 people per guide to enhance your experience.
- What should I bring?
- Comfortable shoes and flip-flops, towel, water container, mosquito repellent and swimsuit.
- Will I need extra money?
- Only if you would like to buy souvenirs in Coba or any products that the Mayan family produces.