Learn to Dive Bubble
The PADI Rescue Diver course is probably one of the most fun, exciting and rewarding courses out there!
The PADI Rescue Course is one of the most rewarding courses you can take – it really is ‘Serious Fun’. PADI Rescue Diver Course is widely accepted as one of the most challenging, rewarding and fun dive courses available!
What will you learn?
The course is divided into three parts:
Part One: Knowledge Development: Videos and Knowledge reviews and exam
Part Two: Rescue Training Exercise Sessions
Part Three: Open Water Rescue Scenarios, which will let you put everything you have learnt into practice.
Departure Time8:00 am
Return Time3:00 pm
|Day 1||08:30am — Orientation to course 10:00am - Dive in Casa Cenote for check of general dive skills|
|Day 2||08:30am — Skill practice 03:00pm --- Return to shop|
|Day 3||08:30am — Skill practice 03:00pm --- Return to shop|
|Day 4||08:00am Scenarios 1 & 2 *Return times are subject to learning needs|
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another agency
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Complete a sanctioned course in CPR (such as EFR Primary Care) and basic first aid (such as EFR Secondary Care) within the past 24 months.
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- Why should I take this course?
- With the skills you will learn and master, you will feel much more comfortable in the water despite who you are diving with.
- Do I need to have my own equipment?
- Having your own equipment is not necessary, however, if you are planning on buying it, this is the best time as you will get to know it “inside out”
- How many dives do I need to start the course?
- There’s no minimum dives required however, you do need to have your Advanced certification.
- What should I bring along?
- PADI elearning completion form
- Water container
- Remaining payment
- How many dives does the course include?
- It is 10 exercises and 2 scenarios. This course is all about practice.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would do the dives in another open cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many students does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 students per instructor to enhance your learning experience.