PADI DM & Instructor
Total Price: $5249 USD
Price: $40100 MXN or $2050 USD
Time to become a PADI Divemaster? Already have your rescue certification? Great – this 4 week program is for you! Join our instructors in assisting courses and equipment repair. Learn the ins-and-outs of the dive shop and leave with the best experience of your life!
What will you learn?
Phase One: THE DIVING PHASE (10 days)
Use what you have learned and put it into practice and gain experience. You will get to dive in the ocean and Cenotes. You will also get the chance to learn how to maintain equipment, join in our beach clean ups and much more!
Phase Two: THE PROFESSIONAL PHASE
Once you have gained experience on our dive sites – you will adventure into the next levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. You will be working closely with PADI Instructors throughout this program, you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities on your own and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divemaster means your halfway to becoming a PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
You will be with us at the dive shop 5 days per week to assist and join activities at the shop. The schedule will be provided when you arrive depending on your current experience level.
Price: $3199 USD
**** ALL INCLUDED – NO EXTRA COSTS ****
Do you love scuba diving and meeting new people from all over the world? Become a PADI Instructor! This is the most amazing way to enjoy the underwater world and share this love with others.
The PADI Open Water Instructor is the most accepted professional certification worldwide as it is the biggest brand and offers the highest standards for training dive professionals.
If you are ready to change your life and join the most popular education program around the world, become PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor today!
Start by completing your Instructor Development Course (IDC) where you will learn all you need to know to successfully approve the Instructor Examination (IE) to obtain your certification and start living the dream!
As a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you’ll be able to teach
- PADI Scuba Diver/Open Water Diver
- PADI Adventure Diver/Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Skin Diver and Discover Snorkeling
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Seal Team and Bubblemaker
- PADI ReActivate and Discover Local Diving
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialty
- Coral Reef Conservation
What is Included?
- Hold a PADI Divemaster or Assistant Dive Instructor qualification with current membership of PADI, or an equivalent leadership level certification with another training organization
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of 100 logged dives
- Have medical clearance of fitness to dive, signed by a doctor within the past 12 months
- Hold proof of EFR training within the last 24 months
- Have been a certified diver (Open Water Diver course or equivalent) for at least six months from any organisation. To join an IE, you must have successfully completed the Dive Instructor Development Course (IDC).