PADI Instr & MSDT
Package Price: $4099 USD
**** ALL INCLUDED – NO EXTRA COSTS ****
Join us for this amazing package!! It includes your PADI Instructor development course and the MSDT Prep course at a discounted price when booked together!
Do you love scuba diving and meeting new people from all over the world? Become a PADI Instructor! This is the most amazing way to enjoy the underwater world and share this love with others.
The PADI Open Water Instructor is the most accepted professional certification worldwide as it is the biggest brand and offers the highest standards for training dive professionals.
If you are ready to change your life and join the most popular education program around the world, become PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor today!
Start by completing your Instructor Development Course (IDC) where you will learn all you need to know to successfully approve the Instructor Examination (IE) to obtain your certification and start living the dream!
As a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you’ll be able to teach
- PADI Scuba Diver/Open Water Diver
- PADI Adventure Diver/Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Skin Diver and Discover Snorkeling
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Seal Team and Bubblemaker
- PADI ReActivate and Discover Local Diving
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialty
- Coral Reef Conservation
Accelerate your PADI Diving Career by joining us for an amazing MSDT Prep program. This program will allow you to teach 5 specialities for you to gain more variety in your teaching.
Share your interests with your students. The PADI MSDT Prep program will be run by our in house PADI Course Director Victoria Cole, where you will gain teaching tips and hands-on experience that you can implement right away. You will get to choose from a variety of specialities.
- Hold a PADI Divemaster or Assistant Dive Instructor qualification with current membership of PADI, or an equivalent leadership level certification with another training organization
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of 100 logged dives
- Have medical clearance of fitness to dive, signed by a doctor within the past 12 months
- Hold proof of EFR training within the last 24 months
- Have been a certified diver (Open Water Diver course or equivalent) for at least six months from any organisation. To join an IE, you must have successfully completed the Dive Instructor Development Course (IDC).