PADI Instructor Course
Next PADI Instructor Course starting in:
Price: $3199 USD
**** ALL INCLUDED – NO EXTRA COSTS ****
Do you love scuba diving and meeting new people from all over the world? Become a PADI Instructor! This is the most amazing way to enjoy the underwater world and share this love with others.
The PADI Open Water Instructor is the most accepted professional certification worldwide as it is the biggest brand and offers the highest standards for training dive professionals.
If you are ready to change your life and join the most popular education program around the world, become PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor today!
Start by completing your Instructor Development Course (IDC) where you will learn all you need to know to successfully approve the Instructor Examination (IE) to obtain your certification and start living the dream!
As a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor you’ll be able to teach
- PADI Scuba Diver/Open Water Diver
- PADI Adventure Diver/Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Rescue Diver
- PADI Divemaster
- PADI Skin Diver and Discover Snorkeling
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving
- PADI Seal Team and Bubblemaker
- PADI ReActivate and Discover Local Diving
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Project AWARE Specialty
- Coral Reef Conservation
What is Included?
Contact us for more information
- Hold a PADI Divemaster or Assistant Dive Instructor qualification with current membership of PADI, or an equivalent leadership level certification with another training organization
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have proof of 100 logged dives
- Have medical clearance of fitness to dive, signed by a doctor within the past 12 months
- Hold proof of EFR training within the last 24 months
- Have been a certified diver (Open Water Diver course or equivalent) for at least six months from any organisation. To join an IE, you must have successfully completed the Dive Instructor Development Course (IDC).