PADI Scuba Diver Course
Padi scuba diving Course
Price: $7900 MXN or $395 USD
The PADI Scuba Diver Course is recognized internationally and valid for life. The course will take you through a series of three theory sessions, three confined water sessions, and two open water dives. At the end of the course, you will be certified to dive with a PADI professional, to a maximum depth of 12m/40ft. During the two open water dives you will see some of the most diverse marine life and aquatic plants the Caribbean reef has to offer. The water is warm and crystal clear. The reef is full of life, colors, and fun. Join us making bubbles under the waves!
What will you learn?
Padi scuba diving Course
Departure Time8:00 am
Return Time1:00 pm
- Once we have received your deposit within 24 hours we will send you your elearning materials, to start your learning process straightaway.
- Study your theory at home before arrival
|Day 1||08:30am — Orientation to course 10:00am - Confined Water|
|Day 2||08:00am — Dives 1 & 2 (max depth 12 metres) 1:00pm --- Logbook and finish|
|*Return times are subject to learning needs|
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Show that you can tread water for ten minutes in our pool.
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.
- What should I bring along?
- PADI elearning completion form up to chapter 3
- Remaining payment
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- We normally do 1 dive in Casa Cenote (an open cenote) and 1 on Tulum reef
- Can the dives be done in Dos Ojos or other cenotes?
- No. As you are taking the first part of an Open Water course, all dives must be done in a place with open water, this means that you need to have direct access to the surface.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would do the dives in another open cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many students does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 students per instructor to enhance your learning experience.
- Will I be able to dive anywhere in the world with this certification?
- Yes. You would have a limit of 12m / 40 ft and you need to dive with a professional.
- Can I upgrade my certification at any point?
- Yes, you can upgrade it anytime in any PADI shop.