25$USD / deposit per person
Price: $900 MXN or $45 USD
Do not miss the only Mayan ruins with an ocean view!
These ruins are a “must-see” during your trip! Enjoy a walk through one of the main cities of the ancient Mayan world. The stunning Mayan vestiges framed by the Caribbean Sea colors add up to create a magical place.
What is Tulum Express?
Tulum Express is designed to leave the ruins site by noon and return early to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening. Take a Guided Tour of the Tulum Mayan Ruins! Plenty of Free Time to Explore and Take Photos! Half-day.
Are Tulum ruins open for travel?
The Tulum ruins are open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, seven days a week. As it is a popular tourist attraction, the ruins do get busy with around 2,000 visitors each day. The best time of the day to visit the Mayan ruins is around opening time.
Why is Tulum so popular?
Tulum has very rapidly gone from a sleepy fishing town to a popular vacation destination. A big part of that popularity comes from the stunning natural beauty found all along the coastline, where azure blue Caribbean seas gently lap up amazing white sand beaches.
Can I do a day trip to Tulum?
From its beautiful blue ocean beach, white sand, palm trees everywhere, beautiful boutique jungle-style hotels and restaurants, amazing cuisine, fun cenotes, friendly locals and so much more, Tulum has surely become a popular destination around the world
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time11:30 am
Once we have received your deposit within 24 hours we will send you a confirmation email with suggested items to bring on the tour.
- 08:30 am — Reception at the shop.
- 11:30 am — Return to the shop.
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Reasonably fit.
- Fill out our DAN COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- How far is the site from the shop?
- About 5 minutes drive from Tulum Downtown.
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 6 people per guide to enhance your experience.
- What should I bring?
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen
- Are we going to get wet?
- There’s a tiny beach to swim at the ruins but normally is pretty crowded, we suggest you check out the public beach next to the ruins instead after your adventure.