Tulum Ruins & Cenote Tour
Tulum Ruins And Cenote Tour
Price: $2300 MXN or $115 USD
Discover the mystical Mayan ruins of Tulum and refresh in the crystal clear water of the cenotes.
Experience the magic of Tulum Ruins And Cenote Tour this unique archeological site located straight by the Caribbean Sea, learn about the mystical culture that gave birth to countless stories. Then, take a short ride to the heart of the jungle to refresh in the crystal clear water of the cenotes, discover a whole new world of adventure in these natural treasures.
- Cenote Cristal is one of the best cenotes in Tulum and one of the closest to the pueblo.
- Dos Ojos (Two Eyes) is the most famous cenote, made up of 5 cenotes including its namesake cenotes: the Blue Eye and the Black Eye.
- Scuba lessons at Casa Cenote.
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time1:30 pm
- 08:30 am — Reception at the shop to try on equipment.
- 09:00 am — Tulum ruins.
- 11:00 am — Cenote time.
- 1:30 pm — Return to the shop.
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Reasonably fit.
- Fill out our DAN COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- How far are the sites from the shop?
- About 5 minutes drive from Tulum ruins and 15 to the cenote.
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 6 people per guide to enhance your experience.
- Do I need to pay any extra fees?
- No, the only money we suggest is for souvenirs if you’d like to check the shops around
- If I’m not a strong swimmer, can I still join the tour?
- Not a problem! The cenotes are very tranquil, and we will provide you with life jackets and all equipment needed.