Felipe Xicotencatl C-53 Wreck & Reef Dive
Price: $4,000 MXN or $200 USD
This is an unforgettable adventure to a wreck that was used by the Mexican army to detect and deactivate naval mines. And was sunken with the purpose of housing marine life, and when located in Cozumel the combination is immaculate, allowing the sighting of turtles, barracudas the occasional submarine and much more.
Departure Time7:15 am
Return Time3:00 pm
|Day 1||7:15am at the dive shop
- PADI Advanced Open Water Certified diver or above
- Medically fit to dive
- Have been diving within the last year
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- We would visit the Wreck and then the second dive on the reef will depend upon general conditions on the day, locations would be decided on the boat in the morning. If you have a request let us know when you book
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would offer the dives in the cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many people does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 customers per guide to enhance your learning experience.
- Do we take the ferry to Cozumel?
- Luckily, we do not. We go on a boat with direct service from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel. We will be at the dive sites within 30 minutes.
- How long does it take to get to the boat?
- We will drive from Tulum to Playa Del Carmen, this takes about 40 minutes.
- How is drift diving?
- Drift diving in Cozumel is a thrilling experience, you will receive a full briefing on how to act in this environment. Best advice is relax and go with the flow.