Casa Cenote and Reef
Price: $1900 MXN OR $95 USD
Enjoy the best of both worlds! The mystical cenotes and the second largest reef in the world
Float in the crystal clear waters of the Cenote while admiring the beautiful light effects and the vibrant colours. Learn about the different ecosystems that converge in this unique place full of life. Take a few steps across the road and hop into the boat that will take us to discover a magical world of coral and colourful fish on the second largest reef in the world.
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time13:30 pm
- 08:30 am — Reception at the shop to try on equipment.
- 09:30 am — Enjoy the adventure in Casa Cenote.
- 11:00 am — Take a boat ride to snorkel the reef.
- 12:00 pm — Back to the shop
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Reasonably comfortable in the water.
- Fill out our DAN COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- Do we go by car or boat?
- We drive 10 minutes to the site and walk a couple of meters to the cenote, then we walk across the street to go on a 5 minute boat journey.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the reef, we will pick another cenote as our second part of the tour.
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 6 snorkelers per guide to enhance your experience.
- Will I be able to see a lot of animals?
- Yes,this combination of sites will allow you to see lots of different water and jungle friends!
- If I’m not a very strong swimmer, can I still enjoy the tour?
- Yes! Both sites are pretty chilled and we will provide you with life jackets if needed; plus your guide will help you feel part of the environment.
- My friend wants to go diving, can we go together?
- You can join the same tour, however the snorkelling site at the reef will be different but the times will be pretty much the same.