Dos Ojos Snorkel Tour
Dos Ojos Snorkel Tours
Price: $1500 MXN or $75 USD
Explore part of the largest underground river in the world!
Let your senses be overtaken by the stunning perfection of this site. A postcard image in every corner. Jump into the crystal clear waters of the cenote, float between the stunning rock formations, and find yourself immersed in the heart of the Mayan peninsula.
Departure Time8:30 am
Return Time12:30 pm
- 08:30 am — Reception at the shop to try on equipment.
- 09:30 am — Enjoy the cenote adventure.
- 12:30 pm — Return to the shop
- Be at least 8 years old.
- Reasonably comfortable in the water.
- Fill out our DAN COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- How far is the site from the shop?
- About 15 minutes drive from Tulum.
- Do we need to take a boat?
- No, we will drive to the site and walk a couple of meters to the cenote.
- What happens if it rains?
- Nothing, rain does not affect our schedule although you might get wet! hahaha.
- How big are the groups?
- We take a maximum of 6 snorkelers per guide to enhance your experience.
- Are there lots of fish in the cenotes?
- In the cenotes you will find some small silver fish (tetras, mollies, gobies, etc) but the biggest magic relies on the nature of the whole place.
- If I’m not a very strong swimmer, can I still enjoy the tour?
- Sure! Dos Ojos has something for everyone! Lots of platforms along the way will let you take brakes from time to time. Also, we will provide you with life jackets.