Playa Del Carmen Reef 2 dives
50$USD / deposit per person
Playa Del Carmen Reef dives
Price: $3800 MXN or $190 USD
If you choose to go on this adventure you will not regret it. Upon a 10-minute boat ride, you will find yourself on a memorable dive site that offers numerous unique coral formations that are full of life, colors, and crystal clear visibility. All the types of Caribbean fish you could ask for! The dive sites will depend upon your certification level and the general conditions of the day.
Is Playa del Carmen Good for diving?
On the eastern edge of the Yucatán Peninsula, divers can find magical cenotes, pelagic encounters, and beautiful reefs at Playa del Carmen in the Caribbean Sea. … There is no bad time to dive in Playa del Carmen. In fact, the water temperatures remain constant year-round and cool only slightly during the winter months.
Is diving better in Cozumel or Playa Del Carmen Reef dives?
Reef diving is much more interesting and diverse in Cozumel, so for ocean diving, people usually prefer the island. Playa del Carmen has the most beautiful cenotes though – this is fresh water cavern diving and is an amazing experience.
Which is better Tulum or Playa del Carmen?
Tulum is more the destination of choice for those looking for an off-the-beaten-path, back-to-nature adventure where everything is much more rustic, small-scale, and low-key than in Playa del Carmen. Playa del Carmen is the better choice for those looking for a little more action and modern accommodation than in Tulum.
Departure Time11:00 am
Return Time5:00 pm
|Day 1||11am at the dive shop
- Open Water Certified diver or above
- Medically fit to dive
- Have been diving within the last year
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- This would entirely depend on your certification level and general conditions on the day, locations would be decided on the boat in the morning. If you have a request let us know when you book.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would offer the dives in the cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many people does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 customers per guide to enhance your experience.
- How long does it take to get to the boat?
- We will drive in the pick up truck from Tulum to Playa Del Carmen, this takes about 40 minutes.
- How deep will you go?
- This will entirely depend on your current certification level.
- Can I see sharks?
- During November and February we have our annual Bull Shark dives just a 5 minute boat drive away. During the rest of the year you have chances to see nurse sharks and reef sharks.