Tulum Reef 2 Dives
50$USD / deposit per person
Tulum Reef Diving
Price:$3000 MXN or $150 USD
Information: Enjoy the beautiful and peaceful dives that Tulum reef has to offer!
Explore the Mesoamerican reef, the second largest reef in the world! The beautiful Caribbean waters await you! Float through the different types of stunning coral formations that are home to many life forms, like playful turtles, colorful fish, and much more. These sites are great for all experience levels. The dive sites will depend upon your certification level and the general conditions of the day.
Is Tulum good for diving?
Tulum is arguably one of the best places in the world to scuba dive because it has both incredible cenotes and the Mesoamerican Reef (the second largest after Australia’s Great Barrier Reef). You have both options when scuba diving in Tulum and it’s nothing short of amazing
Is there a Tulum Reef Diving?
Tulum is part of the Mesoamerican Reef System, which extends over about 1000 km along the Caribbean coasts of Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, and Honduras. It is the largest coral reef in the western hemisphere and the second-largest in the world, after the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.
How deep are the Tulum cenotes?
If you’re looking for diving cenotes in Tulum, this is one of your best options as it reaches a depth of 60 meters. Cenote Angelita resembles an underground river, but it’s due to the effect of the halocline.
Departure Time8:00 am
Return Time1:30 pm
|Day 1||8am meet at the dive shop||1:30pm Return to dive shop||*Returning time is subject to customer needs|
- Open Water Certified diver or above
- Medically fit to dive
- Have been diving within the last year
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- This would entirely depend on your certification level. In general we will head to a dive site called Cuevitas and Dreams.
- What happens if it rains?
- If the weather conditions do not allow us to go to the Sea, we would offer the dives in the cenote or if you have time, we would reschedule for the next available day.
- How many people does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 customers per guide to enhance your experience.
- How long does it take to get to the boat?
- We will drive in the pick up truck from Tulum to Tankha bay, this takes about 10 minutes.
- How long is the boat ride?
- It's only about 5-10 minutes
- How deep will you go?
- This will entirely depend on your current certification level.
- Can I see sharks?
- You have chances to see nurse sharks and reef sharks, as well as lot's of other life during your dives.