Ultimate Reef Adventure Package
100$USD / deposit per person
Reef Diving Adventure
Price: $16,000 MXN or $800 USD
Experience the second largest reef Diving in the world through diving! A 5-day experience you will never forget!
Explore Reef Diving Adventure unlike ever before, with this amazing combination that will allow you to adventure into diverse environments with crystal clear water, full of colorful fish, and many more ocean friends that simply can’t wait to meet you!
With the additional option of wreck diving, that requires advanced certification.
What will we visit?
What is a reef dive?
Dive on colorful reefs teeming with life and experience one of the most mesmerizing scenes of the underwater world. … Our reef diving trips and destinations take you to some of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world.
Is Puerto Morelos good for snorkeling?
The small village of Puerto Morelos definitely becomes more and more celebrated among tourists who seek a relaxed place in the Yucatan Peninsula Mexico to enjoy the sun and excellent diving, snorkeling opportunities that the Marine Park can offer.
Is Playa del Carmen good scuba diving?
Playa del Carmen has plenty of good dives at shallow and mid-depths, so is perfectly suited for beginners or seasoned divers who prefer to stick within the confines of the Open Water certification. If you like to go deeper, there are good deep dives where the underwater landscape drops off at around 80ft.
Departure Time8:00 am
Return Time3:00 pm
Once we have received your deposit within 24 hours we will send you a confirmation email with all the details of your booking.
- 08:00am — Meet at the dive shop to try on equipment
- 09:00am — 2 dives on Tulum reef
- 13:00pm — Return to dive shop
- 07:30am — Meet at the dive shop and departure to Playa del Carmen
- 09:00am — Take the special boat straight to Cozumel dive sites
- 01:30pm — Back to shore in Playa del Carmen
- 03:00pm — Back to dive shop
- 07:30am — Meet at the dive shop and departure to Puerto Morelos
- 08:30am — Arrival to Puerto Morelos
- 01:00 pm— Departure back to Tulum
- 02:30pm — Back to dive shop
- 11:00am — Meet at the dive shop and departure to Playa del Carmen
- 11:45am — Arrival to Playa del Carmen
- 03:00pm — Departure back to Tulum
- 04:00pm —Return to dive shop
- 08:15am — Meet at the dive shop and departure to Tulum reef
- 09:00am — 2 reef dives on Tulum reef
- 01:00pm — Back to dive shop
- Be at least PADI Open Water certification or equivalent.
- Medically fit to dive
- Been diving within the last year. If you haven’t, just let us know.
- Which dive sites will we visit?
- Dive sites will depend entirely on your certification level
- Is it possible to add days to this package?
- Sure! We could add extra days of cenote diving or reef diving.
- Is it possible to do different wrecks?
- Yes! Absolutely! You just need to hold a PADI Advanced certification (or equivalent)
- How many divers does each group have?
- We take a maximum of 4 divers per guide.